Inside Sales Executive Responsibilities
Your duties will include:
- Liaising with clients and understanding their needs
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound and outbound calls and emails
- Researching accounts and identifying key players
- Expanding your database of prospect clients
- Working towards quarterly targets
Inside Sales Executive Experience
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and competitive and will thrive in a sales cycle environment. You will be able to work to tight deadlines and will have a positive outlook when faced with rejection. You will have strong communication skills with the ability to build relationships with clients. You will be out-going and social, with a real eagerness to learn. Alongside these qualities, your knowledge of social media will be extensive and current.
Inside Sales Executive Rewards
Our client is offering a fantastic benefits package including:
- 25 days annual leave
- Quarterly incentive
- Flexible start/finish times
- Amazing office location with brilliant amenities
- Life assurance
Our client’s office is based in Oxfordshire (OX10), right on the river Thames. As well as beautiful surroundings, there is access to dining facilities as well as onsite parking.
Our client is a fast-growing agency working with exceptional clients who have been expanding consistently since they began 10 years ago. There is unlimited potential for growth, and hard work and creative solutions are rewarded. It’s an excellent team environment.