Inside Sales Executive Responsibilities
As Inside Sales Executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Being the point of contact for clients’ business partners in Germany
- Consulting with business partners to help them grow their businesses
- Providing feedback on requirements to enable future growth
- Informing partners about the sales and marketing facilities available
Inside Sales Executive Experience
To be considered for this role you must be fluent in German. You will ideally come with experience in account management/sales and be a professional communicator. You will be comfortable working in a telephone-based role and will have the eagerness to learn and build relationships with clients and partners.
Remote/home working will be considered for the right person.
Inside Sales Executive Rewards
The Inside Sales Executive will receive a generous benefits package including:
- 25 days annual leave
- An additional “duvet day”
- Onsite parking
- Social and fun team
- Great career opportunities
- Bonus scheme
Based in East Oxford (OX4) you will be within a five-minute drive of the Oxford Retail Park which provides a variety of shops and restaurants.
Our client has grown extensively over the past 20 years from a small Oxford based agency to a multinational organisation with offices worldwide.