Insight Associate Responsibilities
Your main duties will include:
- Presentation of the results of surveys and analytical information to healthcare organisations, helping them to understand the experiences of their customers
- Facilitating workshops, on a national and local level, to guide effective response activity within the end user
- Supporting the Insight Manager in the organisation and delivery of events on a local and national level, an example of which would be four national conferences
- Assisting in developing new ways to analyse and display data to improve its accessibility and how the end user can use it effectively
- Coming up with initiatives and driving new business development
- Working closely with Project Managers to ensure delivery of the company’s portfolio of work
Insight Associate Experience
Central to this role will be your ability to connect and quickly build rapport with people. You will have exceptional presenting skills and will have demonstrable experience of presenting information to a range of audiences. As an individual you will be self-motivated and will have excellent oral communication skills, with good attention to detail. You will be confident communicating research findings in a way that is relevant to those not from a research background.
Experience in facilitating and organising workshops and other events is highly desirable.
Some UK travel is required – this is likely to be one to two days out of the office each week on average although this may increase over busier periods – but equally, may be far less during quiet times.
Insight Associate Rewards
- 25 days holiday plus 3 days at Christmas.
- Eligibility for the pension scheme after 3 months
- Staff involvement in the organisation – staff consultation forum, values programme, social and wellbeing committee, regular staff meetings
- Free yoga classes
- Flexibility in the working pattern
- Access to training (in house and external)
- Access to cycle scheme, tech scheme and employee assistance programme.
The offices are within a 15-minute walk of Oxford City Centre (OX2), with onsite parking.
Our client works within the charitable sector and has an international reputation as a key authority in their field.