Data Analyst Responsibilities
Your duties will include:
- Identifying, analysing and interpreting trends in data sets
- Ensuring the timely and accurate delivery of all analysis and reporting
- Analysing and interpreting data
- Identifying and implementing process improvements
- Checking data samples against previous results and reporting on results
Data Analyst Experience
The ideal candidate will have proven experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst and will have a desire to build a successful career in social, healthcare or market research. Essential to this role will be your strong analytical skills along with a high level of competency in Microsoft Excel. This role will require you to work to tight deadlines on multiple projects and often under pressure. You will have exceptional communication skills and attention to detail. In your previous roles you will have had experience in reporting and presenting data and findings.
You will be educated to degree level, preferably with a degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics or similar.
This is a fixed term contract for up to nine months.
Data Analyst Rewards
- 25 days holiday plus 3 days at Christmas.
- Eligibility for the pension scheme after 3 months
- Staff involvement in the organisation – staff consultation forum, values programme, social and wellbeing committee, regular staff meetings
- Free yoga classes
- Flexibility in the working pattern
- Access to training (in house and external)
- Access to cycle scheme, tech scheme and employee assistance programme.
The offices are within a 15-minute walk of Oxford City Centre (OX2), with onsite parking.
Our client works within the charitable sector and has an international reputation as a key authority in their field.