Internal Communications Manager Responsibilities
As Internal Communications Manager, your main duties will include:
- Planning, editing and writing content for a range of communication mediums
- Ensuring projects and initiatives are effectively communicated to employees and stakeholders
- Communicating with the wider business whilst nurturing a positive team spirit
- Taking ownership of the internal website; ensuring content is fit for purpose
- Working well across the business to understand the requirements of other support services in order to ensure delivery of suitable communications
Internal Communications Manager Experience
Our client is looking for a candidate with experience in an internal communications team, preferably within a large international organisation. A keen writer, you will have experience writing for a variety of audiences and will be skilled at proofreading and writing copy. You will be creative in developing communication strategies and will have exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building skills. Key to this role will be your ability to manage multifaceted projects whilst being able to confidently explain communication techniques to senior executives.
You will be degree educated with a BA in journalism, marketing, communications or equivalent and a CIM and MA qualification will be desirable.
For this role, you will be required to occasionally travel within Europe.
Internal Communications Manager Rewards
Our client is offering a generous benefits package including:
- Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle Scheme vouchers
- Life assurance
With offices across the UK, this role is based in our client’s offices in South Oxfordshire in a beautiful historic market town.
Our client is a world leading company who delivers the capability to realise and operate large sustainable construction projects. Working to a set of core values around delivering excellence and exceeding their client’s needs and expectations, this is a highly recognised and well-respected company to work for.