International Communications Assistant Responsibilities
As International Communications Assistant, your main duties will include:
- Providing administrative support to the International Communications Director and the Communications Teams
- Supporting the Events function in delivering events and internal campaigns
- Tracking invoices, raising purchase orders, booking travel arrangements and minute taking
- Monthly reporting on team expenditure and ensuring all details are accurate
International Communications Assistant Experience
Key to this role will be your ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders, therefore the successful candidate will be customer service orientated, with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Organised and with excellent planning skills, you will have a positive approach to work and a passion and commitment to marketing. With great attention to detail, you will work well under pressure and have the capability to juggle multiple projects at one time.
You will have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and will have an A-level Media Studies or a diploma or similar in marketing or digital marketing. A CIM qualification would also be desirable but is not essential.
International Communications Assistant Rewards
Our client is offering a generous benefits package including:
- Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle Scheme vouchers
- Life assurance
With offices across the UK, this role is based in our client’s offices in South Oxfordshire in a beautiful historic market town.
Our client is a world leading company who delivers the capability to realise and operate large sustainable construction projects. Working to a set of core values around delivering excellence and exceeding their client’s needs and expectations, this is a highly recognised and well-respected company to work for.