International Marketing Campaign Executive Responsibilities
As International Marketing Campaign Executive, your main duties will include:
- Producing engaging social media campaigns and online campaign assets
- Supporting campaigns through designing delivery strategy, writing copy for email messaging and web content as well as campaign measurement and optimisation
- Planning the content marketing calendar and liaise with external agencies to produce valuable and interesting content.
- Maintaining communications standards whilst ensuring consistency with brand values
International Marketing Campaign Executive Experience
Our client is looking for a candidate with experience in a marketing or communications team, preferably within a large international organisation. You will be creative in developing communication strategies and will have exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
You will be degree educated with a BA in digital marketing, media and communications or public relations or equivalent. A professional qualification from the Charted Institute of Marketing is desirable.
International Marketing Campaign Executive Rewards
Our client is offering a generous benefits package including:
- Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle Scheme vouchers
- Life assurance
With offices across the UK, this role is based in our client’s offices in South Oxfordshire in a beautiful historic market town.
Our client is a world leading company who delivers the capability to realise and operate large sustainable construction projects. Working to a set of core values around delivering excellence and exceeding their client’s needs and expectations, this is a highly recognised and well-respected company to work for.