Marketing Administrator Responsibilities
Key duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining the company website
- Developing relationships with stakeholders
- Overseeing the monthly business workshop programmes
- Monitoring and analysing results from lead generation strategies
- Maintaining key marketing databases
Marketing Administrator Experience
To be a successful Marketing Administrator, you will have strong customer service skills and excellent written and verbal communication. You will be team-focused with great attention to detail. Whether you are a recent graduate or someone with a strong background in customer service, you will have excellent organisation skills and will be a friendly and focused team player.
Marketing Administrator Rewards
- 22 days holiday plus public holidays
- 10% Annual performance bonus
- Private Health Care
- Child Care Voucher
- Progression opportunities
The offices are based near Wantage (OX12) and comes with on-site parking. Situated in modern offices with great facilities including meeting rooms, informal break out area and shower, it provides a fun, close knit working environment.
Working within the finance sector, our client, a holder of Investors in People Silver Award, provides a caring, friendly and professional service. Their core values of respect, teamwork and excellence are at the heart of everything they do.