Marketing Administrator Responsibilities
As Marketing Administrator your responsibilities will primarily include:
- Being the first point of contact for incoming enquiries and taking accurate messages
- Ensuring all office and refreshment products are fully stocked
- Producing Google Analytics and email reports
- Attending meetings to take accurate notes, when required
- Content writing for website case studies for the company and clients
- Helping to organise social events
Marketing Administrator Experience
- You will ideally have a degree, have excellent organisational skills whilst being able to communicate effectively at all levels and have strong verbal and written skills.
- You will have the ability to work well within a team and juggle multiple priorities, all whilst remaining calm and still smiling.
- You will have a sound knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel and an eagerness to learn new systems.
Marketing Administrator Rewards
Our client is offering a generous benefits package including:
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays and your birthday off)
- Social activities including BBQs in the summer, lunches, nights out and the occasional game of rounders
- Pension scheme
- Annual trip away
The client is based in Abingdon with excellent access to public transport and small local shops.
Our client are a very close and passionate team, albeit slightly quirky, who involve everyone in all projects to achieve the best they possibly can. The team is expanding and are looking for someone who is enthusiastic about everything online, digital and creative and who constantly strives for excellence.
PLEASE BE AWARE that there is an Office Dog who is extremely friendly and welcoming, but we appreciate that this may not suit everyone.