Marketing Assistant Responsibilities
Your key duties will include:
- Creating social media posts across a range of marketing channels
- Assisting in creating different forms of marketing content
- Monitoring SEO positions and making relevant improvements
- Updating content on the company website
- Creating Marketing reports
Marketing Assistant Experience
The ideal candidate will have a good knowledge of Microsoft packages, preferably with experience in Adobe Creative Suite. You will be keen to learn and be prepared to take on a range of tasks. You will have an analytical mind and the ability to recognise improvements to be made. Strong verbal and written skills will be important in this role as you will be communicating with their customer base as well as with the Senior Management Team and the wider business.
Marketing Assistant Rewards
- 25 days annual leave
- Life assurance
- Training and development benefits
- Cycle to Work Scheme
The offices are in Oxford (OX4) and offer free parking on-site.
Our client is a professional consultancy organisation who are dedicated and passionate about what they do. This is a fast paced, commercial business who are inclusive in their approach with great additional benefits.