Marketing & Business Development Coordinator Responsibilities
As Marketing & Business Development Coordinator, your responsibilities will include:
- Planning Events and developing campaigns
- Uploading website content & improvements
- In-house design work
- Social media activities
- Providing administration support to the team
Marketing & Business Development Coordinator Experience
The ideal candidate will have great personal skills, enjoy building a rapport with people and consistently be able to demonstrate a flexible and ‘can do’ attitude. You will need to demonstrate a willingness to take responsibility and ownership for marketing outputs that are assigned to you and be keen to take on new challenges is imperative. You may or may not have a degree, but you should be able to demonstrate a genuine interest in Marketing and/or Professional Services.
Marketing & Business Development Coordinator Rewards
- After being in post for 12 months the client will sponsor you to study for a CIM qualification
- You would be managed and mentored by supportive individuals who want to see you succeed
- A comprehensive induction will be organised to help you get up to speed
- Flexible working hours are available
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays. increasing with service, plus the opportunity to buy/sell holiday to fit your lifestyle
- Online Employee Retail Discount Scheme
- Contribution based pension scheme & life assurance
Based in North Oxford, there is no onsite parking available however there is free parking a short walk away. Additionally, there is excellent public transport links and access to local amenities.
Our client is a Professional Services organisation based in North Oxford who are now seeking a dedicated Marketing & Business Development Manager to join their small team.