Marketing Campaign Executive Responsibilities
As Marketing Campaign Executive, your duties will include:
- Initially supporting with the project management and implementation of campaigns, growing in to greater ownership of them.
- Supporting campaigns by organising events, filming video content, launching email campaigns
- Working with the Marketing Business Partners to develop marketing campaigns including target audiences, objectives, tactics and project planning
- Providing input to the wider marketing strategy through collaborative working
- Regular travel around the UK which may average at 1-2 days per week and most likely at least 1 night away a week
Marketing Campaign Executive Experience
- The ideal candidate will be a bright, curious and strong character who is comfortable communicating with senior stakeholders and loves to learn new skills. Demonstrable experience with implementing successful marketing strategies is preferred along with a positive attitude and an eagerness for personal development.
- The candidate will be degree educated in Marketing or CIM qualified or equivalent and it would be desirable for them to have B2B marketing experience.
Marketing Campaign Executive Rewards
- One of the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to work for
- 27 days holiday plus all 8 bank holidays
- Life assurance and Health Cover
- A programme of regular social events designed to unite a primarily remote-working team (although this role is office-based with some occasional UK travel required)
- Joining a positive, enthusiastic and pro-active team
Our client is based in South Oxfordshire. There is parking available on-site.
Our client is a rapidly expanding, award winning management consultancy who pride themselves on investing in their employees. The prospects for career and personal development are exceptional, with future possibilities in a wider remit across the marketing team.