Marketing Communications Executive Responsibilities
As Marketing Communications Executive your main duties will include:
- Ensuring that the website is effective in delivering branding and marketing goals
- Working closely with the relevant agency to continually enhance and optimise the website.
- Creating engaging and insightful content for sharing on social media, with input from the consultants.
- Organising and promoting events and implementing product launch campaigns.
- Promoting the core values of the organisation.
Marketing Communications Executive Experience
Experience within a marketing communications role within a B2B environment is essential to be successful in this role. Knowledge of Hootsuite, MailChimp and Google AdWords will also be beneficial. Our client is looking for excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as an attention to detail and accuracy. You will be a self-starter who is happy to take the lead on delivering projects using proven organisational and project management skills.
Marketing Communications Executive Rewards
Our client is offering a generous benefits package including:
- A friendly and supportive working environment
- Pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave
- Cosy kitchen well stocked with tea and coffee as well as breakfast and lunch snacks and fruit!
- Potential flexibility in working hours
Based in East Oxford with on site parking and excellent public transport links.
A small and close-knit team who provide training, a comfortable working environment and have regular team activities.