Marketing Events and PR Manager Responsibilities
Key duties will include:
- Managing company events from start to finish
- Measuring and reporting on campaign effectiveness
- Managing the company’s inhouse PR strategy
- Strengthening relationships with customers and stakeholders through delivering compelling marketing campaigns
- Contributing to the content creation for events and a variety of marketing collateral
Marketing Events and PR Manager Experience
To be a successful Marketing Events and PR Manager you will ideally be educated to degree level, with a background in PR and event management. You will have a good understanding of social media platforms, and the ability to write creative and persuasive text. You will have a passion for marketing and will bring with you a proven track record of successfully delivering marketing activities. You will have an excellent understanding of analytics tools with the ability to interpret information and data quickly.
A full UK driving licence is essential as the role will require some travel to other parts of the UK for events, with some overnight stays.
Marketing Events and PR Manager Rewards
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Progression opportunities
Our client is based in Bicester (OX26), with other offices throughout the UK.
Our client is a solution-based technology company. They are supportive and collaborative and are looking for a forward thinker to join their team.