Marketing Executive Responsibilities
Your main duties will include:
- Curating marketing collateral
- Assisting in the preparation for events and conferences
- Maintaining the company’s promotional collateral and online resources
- Contributing to the development of the marketing team
- Promoting the company’s values
Marketing Executive Experience
The successful candidate will be educated to degree level at a University or equivalent. You will have excellent organisational and administrative skills and be results-orientated. You will come with a good knowledge of design software and experience with Microsoft Office. You will have demonstrable website management experience and will have worked with SEO and advertising optimisation and analysis.
Marketing Executive Rewards
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Located within walking distance of restaurant facilities
- 5-minute drive away from supermarket and clothing retails stores
- Great training and development opportunities
- Generous pension scheme
Based just outside the city centre (OX4) there is onsite parking and fantastic transport links. The offices are a five minute drive from leisure, restaurant and shopping facilities.
Our client is a spin off from the University of Oxford and put their customers at the heart of what they do. This is an exciting time to join the company as they move from a technology start up to a full commercial operation.