Marketing Executive Responsibilities
Your key duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Managing social media marketing and email campaigns
- Writing engaging content for brand websites
- Developing marketing communication materials for exhibitions and events
- Organising and attending company events
- Liaising with PR agencies and generating PR across publications and the internet
Marketing Executive Experience
To be successful in this role, you must have a strong background within a broad marketing role, bringing with you the skills and experience required to negotiate and influence decision making. A marketing-based qualification would also be beneficial.
With a proactive ‘can-do’ attitude, you will be an excellent team player with the confidence to take ownership of projects. You will have experience of integrating all marketing aspects including print, digital, social and events and be a confident content writer.
Marketing Executive Rewards
A fantastic range of benefits are on offer including:
- 25days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- On-site parking
- Progression opportunities
- Friendly, traditional culture
Our client is based in Bicester (OX26), close to local transport links as well as providing on-site parking.
Established in their field and continuously growing, our client has great autonomy within the UK industry.