Marketing Executive Responsibilities
Your main duties will include:
- Producing written content for the company website
- Creating and sending digital communications
- Planning and delivering communications to the alumni community
- Supporting the generation of hard-copy marketing collateral and working with suppliers to arrange printing and distribution
- Working with international student ambassadors to promote the company’s brand
- Basic graphic design tasks
Marketing Executive Experience
To be successful in this role you will have strong proof-reading skills and a keen eye for detail. You will be articulate and intelligent with the ability to write persuasive text to a high standard. You will be a confident communicator and will have the natural ability to build relationships with former students and their guardians through email. You will be educated to degree level and have some marketing experience.
Marketing Executive Rewards
Our client is offering a generous benefits package including:
- Generous holiday allowance – 32 days inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Gym membership
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Onsite parking
Based in stunning surroundings in Oxfordshire (OX5), this is a great location to work in.
A rapidly expanding and entrepreneurial organisation based in beautiful surroundings. They are looking for a candidate to embrace their premium offering and ensure the long-term success of its quality programmes.