Marketing Executive Responsibilities
Other responsibilities will include:
- Planning, implementing and following up marketing events including external corporate events, tradeshows and seminars
- Taking ownership of marketing collateral, ensuring brand messages are clear and engaging
- Researching and reporting on competitor activity
- Proactively seek to improve and build on new marketing communication ideas and opportunities
- Budget planning, controlling and expense monitoring
- Assisting the wider MarComs team with implementing and maintaining the company website
- Nurturing relationships with key stakeholders
Marketing Executive Experience
To be successful in this role you will have broad experience in a range of marketing activities, including previous project management experience, preferably in a corporate role. Dynamic and ambitious you will be keen to progress within a fast-paced international B2B position. You must be a confident communicator with excellent organisation skills and a keen attention to detail. You will be able to operate efficiently in a high-pressured environment whilst providing flexible support to the demands of the teams.
Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint you will have good working knowledge of digital marketing and will ideally come with a Marketing and/or Communications qualification.
Within this role, you may be required to travel.
Marketing Executive Rewards
- Supportive environment
- Beautiful location
- Growth and potential for new opportunities
With offices based in Oxfordshire (OX11) you will be close to sport and leisure facilities as well as local shops and a café. Free on-site parking is available.
You will be joining a unique manufacturing company with a world leading reputation and international presence. Based at their purpose-built facility in South Oxfordshire, the team are passionate about shaping the future of engineering.