Marketing Lead – Wheatley – Salary: up to £28,000 Ref: 18691
We have registered a varied and challenging marketing role that is not to be missed. As the dedicated marketing professional, you will cover the full marketing mix from social media and communications to networking and marketing campaigns. With a strong focus on digital marketing, there is significant autonomy in this role.
Marketing Lead Responsibilities
As the Marketing Lead, your main duties will include:
- Developing the marketing strategy
- Delivering marketing campaigns
- Training colleagues on digital marketing and social media
- Managing the design and print of marketing collateral
- Relationship building with key players in the local community.
Marketing Lead Experience
To be successful in this role, you need to be an ambitious individual with a passion for adding value to your local community. You will be skilled in digital marketing and written communication and will have a strong marketing background. Confident in your abilities, you will be happy working independently and manging your own workload.
Marketing Lead Rewards
Alongside a great role, benefits include:
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Pension contribution
- Opportunity to some flexible working
Our client is community focused and contributes towards establishing a happy and healthy society. With great plans to grow, this is an exciting time to join.
Based near Wheatley, our client has onsite parking.