Marketing Lead Responsibilities:
Your main duties will include:
- Producing written content for the company website
- Creating and sending digital communications
- Planning and delivering communications to the alumni community
- Contributing to and creating innovative marketing collateral
- Working with international student ambassadors to promote the company’s brand
Marketing Lead Experience
Whether you are a recent graduate looking to develop within marketing, or a professional with a few years of experience, this role can be tailored to fit you and your situation. Our client is open to the level of candidate who joins their team therefore providing a unique opportunity to mould and develop the role and responsibilities.
Whether you have recently graduated or have several years experience within marketing or project management, you must be articulate and intelligent with a strong interest in persuasive writing.
Ideally you will have experience managing a varied and dynamic workload.
Marketing Lead Rewards
Our client is offering a generous benefits package including:
- Generous holiday allowance – 32 days inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Virgin Active Gym membership
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Onsite parking
Based in stunning surroundings in Oxfordshire (OX5), this is a great location to work in.
A rapidly expanding and entrepreneurial organisation based in beautiful surroundings. They are looking for a candidate to embrace their premium offering and ensure the long-term success of its quality programmes.