Marketing Manager Responsibilities
As Marketing Manager, your main duties will include:
- Developing and delivering offline marketing communications.
- Conducting consumer trend analysis and maximising commercial opportunities.
- Increasing brand awareness and consistency.
- Ensuring budget management across the marketing team.
- Copywriting and proofreading
- Managing a small team
Marketing Manager Experience
To be successful in this role you will have broad marketing experience and excellent written and verbal communication skills. You will be commercially aware and have good business acumen. You will have management experience and a proven record of delivering multi-layered marketing campaigns.
Marketing Manager Rewards
Our client offers a fantastic benefits package including:
- Discounts on on-site restaurants and shops
- Childcare vouchers
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Generous contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Complimentary breakfast once a week!
These modern offices are located in a spectacular location (OX20) with onsite parking available. They are also in close proximity to public transport links.
Our client is a successful, multi-faceted business. You will be joining a hugely diverse team and working in a spectacular location