Marketing Manager Responsibilities
Your main duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Collaborating with the Head of Marketing on value propositions
- Creating annual marketing and sales collateral
- Working with external agencies to deliver marketing plans on time and to budget
- Planning and delivering multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Delivering products and services to clients including sponsored events and publications
- Overseeing the delivery of Factsheets and Fund reviews
Marketing Manager Experience
The successful candidate will be results-orientated and will have a proven track record of product/proposition marketing and communications within a B2B environment. You will have worked on email marketing for lead generation and will have the skills to nurture and grow an existing database. Working with CRM, CMS and EPS systems, you will also be confident using Google Analytics.
You must have experience within financial services and a solid understanding of pensions, investments, funds and the financial advice process.
Marketing Manager Rewards
- Free refreshments in the office
- Pilates and yoga classes onsite at lunchtimes
- Generous pension contribution
- Childcare vouchers
- Private medical insurance
Based in Buckinghamshire (HP17), the offices are fully open plan and provide free onsite parking. With great transport connections and a 10-minute walk from the local station, they are easily accessible from the A418 between Aylesbury and Thame.
Our client works within the finance sector, and prides themselves on actively supporting the physical, mental and financial wellbeing of their employees by promoting an open and collaborative working environment.