Marketing Manager Responsibilities
The Marketing Manager’s main duties will include:
- Developing the marketing plan to support the delivery of annual sales targets
- Creating and delivering all media campaigns
- Leading the company’s involvement in wider marketing activities for the local area
- Presenting on marketing activities
- Managing the design and production of marketing materials and collateral
- Managing, creating and measuring the day to day digital marketing activities
Marketing Manager Experience
To be a successful Marketing Manager, you will have a strong background in marketing and ideally a marketing qualification alongside this. You will have a full understanding of the marketing mix and a proven track record of delivering insight-led strategies, effective brand communications and high performing sales promotions.
You will be competent with budget management and will have the ability to juggle multiple projects at any one time. You will be a creative problem solver and will have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Key to this role will be your ability to establish lasting relationships with internal and external stakeholders, and your proactiveness in driving campaigns forward.
Marketing Manager Rewards
Our client is offering a generous benefits package including:
- Staff discounts
- Flexible working
- Excellent central location
Our client works within the real estate sector. They value their employees and work towards creating a culture where performance, focus and passion are valued.