Marketing Manager Responsibilities
- Taking ownership of the marketing strategy lifecycle
- Executing email and social media campaigns
- Budget management and analysis
- Managing and supporting a team of marketers
- Contributing to company-wide projects, including CRM projects
Marketing Manager Experience
You will be an experienced marketer, with a curious and creative mindset. You will have proven success in using a range of marketing channels including digital and social media. You will have experience working with CRM systems and will be proficient in core MS Office packages. As a Marketing Manager, you will have experience in managing and developing a team and will bring with you excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
You will need to be available to start as soon as possible and be available for the duration of the Maternity Cover. Short notice periods will also be considered.
Marketing Manager Rewards
- Modern, open plan offices
- Flexible benefits
- Relaxed working environment
- Sociable culture
- 25 days annual leave with an additional 3 days off at Christmas
As well as offering onsite parking, the offices are situated five minutes away from the local train station by bus and there is a dedicated bus shuttle.
Our client has a real passion for innovation and technology, and they provide a fun and supportive working environment.