Marketing and Business Development Assistant Responsibilities
As Marketing and Business Development Assistant, your main duties will include:
- Creating event materials
- On-site event management
- Conducting research relating to business opportunities, venues, conferences, suppliers and competitors
- Arranging printing and branding merchandise
- Making changes to the company website
- Supporting with design work
- Managing conference and course bookings
Marketing and Business Development Assistant Experience
To be a successful Marketing & Business Development Assistant you will have a keen interest in marketing and business development and a desire to gain experience in this area. You will have some existing administration experience, with a keen eye for detail and a client focused outlook with excellent customer service skills. You will enjoy working in a collaborative team environment and have a real 'can-do' attitude.
A qualification in business or marketing would be beneficial however is not essential for this position.
Occasional European travel may be required.
Marketing and Business Development Assistant Rewards
Our client offers a fantastic benefits package including:
- Generous holiday entitlement with the opportunity to buy more
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Eyecare vouchers
- Life Assurance
These modern offices are located in the centre of Oxford (OX1). Whilst there is no onsite parking they are in close proximity to public transport links.
Our client is a consultancy organisation offering advice to a variety of clients on an international basis. They are an open and inclusive company, and this is a fantastic time to join them and start your career within marketing and business development.