Marketing and Communications Executive Responsibilities
Your main duties will include:
- Creating effective marketing communication campaigns
- Managing PR activities from writing press releases to maintaining press contact relationships
- Writing print and online copy for marketing collateral
- Monitoring campaign effectiveness
- Executing a successful social media strategy
Marketing and Communications Executive Experience
To be successful in this role you will have a strong marketing background working within a similar role. You will have excellent copy writing and proof reading skills, and the flexibility to adapt to change. You will have strong project management experience and will have the ability to use spreadsheets to analyse data and spot trends.
A professional qualification in Marketing (CIM or IDM) would be advantageous.
Marketing and Communications Executive Rewards
- Unlimited career development and progression
- 5% pension contribution
- 25 days annual leave
- Amazing team
Based right in the heart of Oxford (OX1), this is a great location to work in. With great transport links, and the new Westgate Shopping Centre close by, you will feel the buzz of working in the city centre.
Our client operates within a merge of the technological and medical field. This is a great time to join the company as they reach an exciting point in their development and establishment.