Marketing and Development Executive Responsibilities
As Marketing and Development Executive, your main duties will include:
- Creating and implementing a marketing plan
- Attending company events and developing event programmes
- Maintaining and updating the company website
- Taking the lead on social media across multiple platforms
- Producing marketing materials and writing copy for advertisements
- Developing a plan for building a network for alumni
- Supporting front of house through greeting visitors when necessary and contributing to the Administration team, alongside other senior members of the organisation.
Marketing and Development Executive Experience
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of developing and implementing successful marketing plans and business strategies. You will have a sound understanding of social media in an effective marketing capacity and will have the ability to embrace new marketing platforms. You will possess exceptional interpersonal and communication skills and will be a natural team player.
Organised, self-motivating and flexible, you will have excellent presenting skills, and a natural and engaging telephone manner.
As part of raising brand awareness, you will be required to travel to other educational establishments to promote and raise the profile of the company. Due to the nature of this, you will need access to your own vehicle.
Marketing and Development Executive Rewards
Our client is offering a generous benefits package including:
- Staff social events
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Excellent working conditions and environment
- Workplace pension
- Competitive salary
Based right in the heart of Oxford City Centre (OX1) this is a great location to work in with shops and restaurants and easy access to the train station and main bus routes. Please note that parking is not available.
A friendly, professional and supportive small team, our client has an excellent reputation working within the education sector.