Marketing and Web Analyst Responsibilities
As Marketing and Web Analyst, your key duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Producing campaign performance benchmarks to aid the marketing team in evaluating performance for individual campaigns
- Tracking the impact of the company’s social media channels
- Providing data and analytics to support the Marketing Department
- Running internal training on campaign performance
- Working alongside the technology team to outline outcomes and test results
- Becoming familiar with in-house and external reporting systems
Marketing and Web Analyst Experience
To be successful in this role you will have experience analysing data, ideally within marketing and web settings. A confident communicator, you will be someone who enjoys building relationships and has the natural ability to influence decisions.
With a key eye for detail you will be methodical in your work, with an inquisitive approach to analysing data and problem solving. You will have experience in social media tracking and web analytics with a good understanding of statistical techniques.
Ideally you will be educated to degree level with experience in Google Analytics, Power BI and be an advanced user of Microsoft Excel.
Marketing and Web Analyst Rewards
A fantastic benefits package is on offer including:
- Modern, open plan offices
- Flexible working hours
- Relaxed working environment and sociable culture
- 25 days annual leave with an additional 3 days off at Christmas
As well as offering onsite parking, the offices are situated five minutes away from the local train station by bus and there is a dedicated bus shuttle.
Our client has a real passion for innovation and technology and provide a fun and supportive working environment.