Operations Manager Responsibilities
Your main duties will include:
- Providing operational business management support to the company
- Building loyalty to the business through customer satisfaction
- Contributing to new business development
- Supporting businesses with good investor aftercare
- Overseeing the book-keeping and accounts
Operations Manager Experience
To be successful in this role you will have a good customer understanding that you use to promote exceptional customer service. You will have excellent ICT skills, especially in Excel. You will be detail orientated and a show a high level of professional with dealing with investors and businesses. Your communication skills with be outstanding, especially in dealing with problems. Ideally, you will have an understanding of finance and investment, with a strong project management background.
Operations Manager Rewards
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days holiday + extra days around Christmas
- Pension scheme
- Opportunities to visit some businesses the company supports
The offices are in Oxford (OX4) in a busy, diverse location. Close to restaurants and shops, and within a short bike ride of Oxford City Centre, with great transport links.
Our client is offering a chance to work for an award-winning social enterprise, within a team of mission-driven and happy people.