Operations Manager – Oxford – Salary up to £30,000 – Ref: 18647
An opportunity for a dedicated Operations Manager with exceptional organisation and customer service skills has arisen in a very exciting not for profit organisation in Oxford. Reporting in to the Senior Operations Manager, you will join the team in a positon at the heart of the business and be responsible for handling some crucial and exciting elements for the organisation.
Operations Manager Responsibilities
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Providing operational business support to both the business, its sister companies and key stakeholders
- Supporting their investors through strong aftercare services
- Ongoing investor relationship services
- Managing a network or stakeholders and customers
- Supporting all new schemes and projects
- Ensuring all customers receive exceptional service
- Overseeing the registrar services
Operations Manager Experience
As you will be managing a varied and busy workload it is vital that you are well organised with an excellent attention to detail. You must be confident communicating on all levels and able to build strong working relationships through trust and confidentiality. A high-quality customer service focus will be key as is an analytical eye plus confidence when handling and processing data. You will be motivated about the impact that you can make and really take charge of your position. This would be the perfect role for someone who has experience in project management in a regulated industry and an understanding of investments. You must be comfortable handling volumes of financial data and information.
Operations Manager Rewards
As well as flexible working hours our client is offering a generous benefits package:
- 25days annual leave (additional day off at Christmas)
- Opportunity to travel
- Working in a positive environment
Our client is based in lovely offices in Oxford (OX4) with excellent access to local amenities. Unfortunately, due to their location they do not have onsite parking however have great access to public transport links.
This is a great company who put the customers at the heart of their business. They are a friendly small team who are looking for an Operations Manager to support them in this time of development.