PR & Communications Executive Responsibilities
Other responsibilities will include:
- Orchestrating product updates/launch initiatives with Sales and Product Managers
- Identifying and developing external media opportunities for the company brand
- Understanding and translating technical content for non-technical audience’s
- Producing content plans for multiple offline and online channels whilst working closely with the Digital marketing Executive
PR & Communications Executive Experience
This is an ideal opportunity for you to exercise the Marketing knowledge gained from CIM qualifications, a Marketing related degree or equivalent experience. Our client is looking for strong presentation and facilitation skills along with a very strong work ethic with a team centric attitude. You will be highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects to conclusion with minimal guidance and adapt content for different audiences with ease.
Senior PR & Communications Executive Rewards
- Supportive environment
- Beautiful location
- Growth and potential for new opportunities
With offices based in Oxfordshire (OX11) you will be close to sport and leisure facilities as well as local shops and a café. Free on-site parking is also available.
You will be joining a unique manufacturing company with a world leading reputation and international presence. Based at their purpose-built facility in South Oxfordshire, the team are passionate about shaping the future of engineering.