PR & Communications Manager Responsibilities
As PR & Communications Manager your duties will include:
- Delivering communication strategies both internally and externally
- Taking responsibility for detailed communications activity plans across all media channels including PR and their performance indicators
- Networking with key influencers and journalists
- Assisting the Sales & Marketing Director in key decision making
PR & Communications Manager Experience
To be successful in this PR & Communications Manager position, you will be experienced within luxury art/design, and they will happily consider applicants from both an agency or inhouse background. Ideally you will have a strong working knowledge of current trends in digital and social media with the ability to communicate effectively in written and oral communications. A strong commercial acumen and being able to apply it effectively will be advantageous. A willingness and flexibility to travel internationally will be required on occasion.
PR & Communications Manager Rewards
Alongside this fantastic role with endless potential, additional benefits include:
- 22 days plus bank holidays (after two years this will increase by one day per year up to 28)
- Pension contributions will be matched from April 2019
- Flexibility in finish and start times
Award-winning and inspiring, the company is based in a beautiful rural location. The offices are modern, bright and comfortable. There is often a dog or two in the office and you can keep your wellies at the office if you enjoy a lunchtime walk!
You will be joining a collaborative team who work across the workshop and the offices. The client has earned an international reputation for creating innovative, contemporary designs paying homage to the past and taking the marking of time as inspiration.