PR Consultant Responsibilities
As PR Consultant, your main duties will include:
- Develop and manage PR activities for specific accounts
- Build media relations to gain coverage
- Integrate all online activity to build awareness
- Develop newsworthy stories
PR Consultant Experience
The perfect candidate will be full of ideas about how to maximise media coverage. You will have a proactive approach and a positive attitude. Excellent communications skills are a must have and experience in PR, marketing or sales would be preferred. You will have a strong work ethic and be excited by PR activity in the online community
PR Consultant Rewards
Our client is offering a generous benefits package including:
- Private healthcare
- Pension scheme
- Company socials and team lunches
- A constant supply of tea, coffee, fruit and ice-cream
With offices right in the town centre of a lovely Oxfordshire town (RG9), you will enjoy working close by great shops and restaurants and a lovely riverside walk.
An agency who believe business should have integrity and that work should be fun. They are supportive, collaborative and excited about the enthusiastic individual who will join their team.