PR Copywriter Responsibilities
As PR Copywriter, your main duties will include:
- Creating and implementing PR copy for a wide range of clients with the goal of raising awareness and persuade audiences
- Working closely with the PR team to come up with unique and exciting ideas for PR copy
- Analysing companies and products in order to find a story or a hook
- Working with the SEO team to integrate all online activity in order to improve overall brand visibility
- Developing relationships with journalists
PR Copywriter Experience
The successful candidate must have copywriting experience and the ability to confidently write about a range of matters across B2B, B2C and trade sectors.
You will have a creative flair, be full of ideas and will have a proactive and positive approach to work. You will have excellent research and writing skills to write convincing copy and press releases.
You will be highly organised and possess excellent time management skills. As well as working as part of a fun and inclusive team, you will be equally happy working autonomously.
PR Copywriter Rewards
Our client is offering a generous benefits package including:
- Private healthcare
- Pension scheme
- Company socials and team lunches
- Early finish on Fridays
- A constant supply of tea, coffee, fruit and ice-cream
With offices right in the town centre of a lovely Oxfordshire town (RG9), you will enjoy working close by great shops and restaurants and a lovely riverside walk.
An agency who believe business should have integrity and that work should be fun. They are supportive, collaborative and excited about the enthusiastic individual who will join their team.