Editorial Coordinator Responsibilities
- Working to deadlines and budgets to manage competing projects
- Liaising with colleagues to address issues and ensure quality of output
- Purchasing articles for copyright holders
- Assisting colleagues with copyright permissions
- Being an overall support to the team
Editorial Coordinator Experience
The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator and a proactive problem solver. You will have meticulous attention to detail and will have the ability to work methodically and manage an often-heavy workload independently.
You will be proficient in Excel and prior experience in medical or copyright communications would be highly desirable.
This is a part time role – around 22 hours, ideally split over three days a week, but our client is willing to be flexible on this.
Editorial Coordinator Rewards
- Generous pension package
- 10% bonus of salary
- Fun and interactive team
With offices just outside the City Centre (OX2) you will enjoy working close by shops and restaurants, with access to great transport links.
Our client, a sociable and friendly team, works within the medical field. With a real passion for what they do, this is a great role and a great time to join the company.