Media Project Manager Responsibilities
As the Media Project Manager your main duties will include:
- Leading the communications development and media strategy
- Leading on stakeholder management on a global scale
- Analysing campaign success and suggesting improvements
- Liaising with international media agencies
Media Project Manager Experience
It is essential that you are have experience of managing and planning media for different international markets. You must have experience and a good understanding of media, even if you haven’t previously been responsible for buying it. You will be proactive in your approach and be a self-starter. Excellent communication skills are essential and ideally you will have experience dealing with international stakeholders.
Media Project Manager Rewards
A great benefits package is on offer including:
- A friendly and outgoing team who are hardworking and work within a relaxed and informal environment
- 25 days annual leave pro-rata
- Company pension scheme
Based in the Oxford office, OX4, there is parking onsite.
A full-service marketing agency, working with global clients, are now seeking a Media Project Manager for a 6 month FTC.