Product Manager Responsibilities
Your key duties will include:
- Conducting market research
- Assessing competition
- Define communication objectives
- Preparing sales forecasts
- Identifying new and managing existing products
- Generating product requirements and time-integrated plans for product introduction
- Managing the Product Life Cycle analysis process and product portfolio
Product Manager Experience
The ideal candidate will be a confident self-starter with a Business or Marketing degree, CIM Professional Diploma in Marketing or equivalent qualification. You will have a thorough understanding of product lifecycles and the ability to comprehend customers’ requirements.
The role does involve UK based travel which accounts for around 20% of your time so you will need to be flexible to accommodate this.
Product Manager Rewards
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Health cash plan
Out client is based in East Oxford (OX4). Due to the rural location, having your own vehicle will be a necessity.
You will be joining a well-established, forward thinking manufacturing company who pride themselves on their high-quality products.