Project Co-Ordinator Responsibilities
Your main duties will include:
- Liaising with and communicating to manufacturing and logistics partners based in China
- Supporting our subsidiary company OxSight China with translating business documents into English.
- Identifying supplier resourcing plans in line with production growth
- Communicating with the technical development team in order to develop cost estimates for new products.
Project Co-Ordinator Experience
You will be a proven high achiever, with experience in the commercial world ideally within the manufacturing sector with knowledge of business processes and systems in China. Creative and with an entrepreneurial mindset, you will be flexible in your approach to work and will flourish in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
Fluency in Mandarin and English is essential, and additional European languages would be advantageous but not required.
Project Co-Ordinator Rewards
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Private Health Insurance
- Great training and development opportunities
- Share Option Scheme
Based just outside the city centre (OX4) there is onsite parking and fantastic transport links. The offices are a ten-minute drive from leisure, restaurant and shopping facilities.
Our client is a spin off from the University of Oxford and put their customers at the heart of what they do. This is an exciting time to join the company as they move from a technology start up to a full commercial operation.