Are you a highly motivated individual with an interest in linguistics, looking to develop your career in Project Management? In this position, you will provide full support to the Project Management Team Leaders to ensure the smooth running of all operations.
Your key duties will include:
- Preparing quotes based on client requirements
- Selecting appropriate resources from a database of approved suppliers
- Co-ordination resources
- Liaising with customers and achieving agreed deadlines
- Ensuring output quality and adherence to work practices
The ideal candidate will be an excellent verbal and written communicator as well as having strong numerical and analytical skills. You will have client facing Project Management experience and demonstrable problem solving and organizational abilities. Ideally you will have a degree, or equivalent, in a language or linguistic based subject with a second language.
- 25 days plus bank holidays
- Pension/Healthcare options
- Professional development
- Free Parking
With a flat management structure and a team of multilingual and multinational employees this is a fun and friendly working environment. Based in a rural open plan barn conversion with on-site parking, pension and healthcare options.