Project Manager Responsibilities
Your main duties will include:
- Maintaining customer satisfaction, ensuring their expectations are being met
- Reviewing the financial performance of each project to facilitate the company’s charitable objectives
- Managing interactions with sub-contractors and monitoring project KPI’s
- Attending conferences and exhibitions with the aim to promote the company and increase visibility
- Developing new approaches and means to increase company performance
- Presenting data and findings to customers
- Taking responsibility for the successful retention of customers
Project Manager Experience
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and will adopt a ‘hands-on’ role. With excellent attention to detail and strong communication skills, you will work well under pressure and efficiently to tight deadlines.
Previous project management experience will be essential, as well as experience managing and developing client relationships.
You will be degree educated and will come with a high level of competency across the Microsoft Office Suite.
Project Manager Rewards
- 25 days holiday plus 3 days at Christmas.
- Eligibility for the pension scheme after 3 months
- Staff involvement in the organisation – staff consultation forum, values programme, social and wellbeing committee, regular staff meetings
- Free yoga classes
- Flexibility in the working pattern
- Access to training (in house and external)
- Access to cycle scheme, tech scheme and employee assistance programme.
The offices are within a 15-minute walk of Oxford City Centre (OX2), with onsite parking.
Our client works within the charitable sector and has an international reputation as a key authority in their field.