Proof-reader & Subeditor – Bicester - Ref: 18676 – Salary: Competitive
Proof-reader & Subeditor
Are you passionate and enthusiastic about subediting and a talented proof-reader with exceptional attention to detail? If so, we have registered a new and exciting Proof-reader & Subeditor position where you will be assisting the Editorial Manger with all print and digital materials to ensure they are in line with our clients branding restrictions.
Proof-reader & Subeditor Responsibilities
As Proof-reader & Subeditor, your main duties will include:
- Proof-reading and subediting all print materials across various platforms
- Ensuring all communications internally and externally are updated including the website
- Liaising with colleagues in internationally to ensure the timely completion of projects
- Arranging translations through external agencies and managing the process
Proof-reader & Subeditor Experience
To be successful in this role you will have extensive experience in a similar role or hold a relevant proof-reading/subediting qualification along with a passion for grammar and show exceptional attention to detail. It is essential you are confident using all Microsoft Office programs, Adobe Acrobat and have used a content management system. Delivering high quality work under pressure within strict deadlines is essential along with exceptional time management skills.
Proof-reader & Subeditor Rewards
Our client is offering a generous benefits package including:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Private Health Care
- 10% discount card
- Dental cover
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Our client is based in lovely offices in a great location with onsite parking and access to public transport links.
This is a global organisation offering a unique experience for customers and clients.