Quantitative Research Associate Responsibilities
Your duties will include:
- Delivering new and existing surveys
- Assisting in designing questionnaires and sampling strategies for surveys
- Day to day project management of quantitative surveys
- Undertaking survey analysis
- Preparing and delivering results from projects to various audiences
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing clients
Quantitative Research Associate Experience
The ideal candidate will have experience in quantitative research, with skills in questionnaire design, analysis and reporting. You will have excellent writing skills with the ability to write to a high standard. You will be confident in working to tight deadlines and timescales and will be able to work independently.
You will need to be educated to degree level or equivalent and a high level of competency in Microsoft packages will be essential.
Quantitative Research Associate Rewards
- 25 days holiday plus 3 days at Christmas.
- Eligibility for the pension scheme after 3 months
- Staff involvement in the organisation – staff consultation forum, values programme, social and wellbeing committee, regular staff meetings
- Free yoga classes
- Flexibility in the working pattern
- Access to training (in house and external)
- Access to cycle scheme, tech scheme and employee assistance programme.
The offices are within a 15-minute walk of Oxford City Centre (OX2), with onsite parking.
Our client works within the charitable sector and has an international reputation as a key authority in their field.