Regional Marketing Executive Responsibilities
Your key duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Coordinating regional and national marketing initiates to progress the company’s marketing strategy
- Organising seminars, corporate events and sponsorship under the guidance of the Marketing Manager
- Representing the company at key networking events
- Preparing and distributing direct mail to clients
- Updating the company website
- Assisting with the collation and distribution of press releases
Regional Marketing Executive Experience
The successful candidate will ideally come with professional services experience or relevant B2B marketing experience. You will have a good working knowledge of the marketing mix and will have experience with CRM systems. You will have the ability to monitor performance results and produce campaign reports whilst confidently being able to report and present on these results. As an individual you will be committed to delivering excellent levels of service and will work well within the team whilst also working confidently autonomously.
Experience working with the Adobe Creative Suite and/or WordPress is desirable but is not essential.
Regional Marketing Executive Rewards
Our client is offering a benefits package which includes:
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Entry to the basic Pension scheme
- Development of skills and knowledge including potential support towards gaining a Chartered Institute of Marketing Diploma.
- A real opportunity for progression within a fast-growing organisation
With offices located in Bicester (OX26) and, being closely located to the popular designer shopping outlet Bicester Village, this is an ideal location to work in. This is also a great location for commuters, with good access to the M40 and A34 main road – providing transport links to both London and the Midlands.
Our client works within the finance sector and has a great reputation in the local area for being professional and friendly. This is a great time to join this organisation.