Registrations Manager Responsibilities
As Registrations Manager, your main duties will include:
- Team management – appraisals, performance reviews etc
- Hiring seasonal team members
- Updating senior management on performance
- Managing team activities, ensuring tasks are achieved effectively
- Highlighting commercial opportunities to senior management
- Analysing data
Registrations Manager Experience
To be a successful Registrations Manager, you will enjoy managing teams and have extensive people management experience. You will have a background in a B2B sales environment and will be comfortable analysing data. This is an exciting and varied opportunity that requires you to take ownership of key roles in a fast-growing business.
You must be educated to degree level and will be IT proficient.
Registrations Manager Rewards
Our client is offering a generous benefits package including:
- Generous holiday allowance – 32 days inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Onsite gym membership including yoga classes
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Onsite parking
Based in stunning surroundings in Oxfordshire (OX5), this is a great location to work in.
A rapidly expanding and entrepreneurial organisation, they are looking for a candidate to embrace their premium offering and ensure the long-term success of their quality programmes.