Sales Executive Responsibilities
- Handling inbound telephone and email queries from partners as well as from internal employees
- Owning and taking queries through to resolution
- Producing and issuing weekly communications to partners
- Being the voice of the company
- Taking responsibility for the partners knowledge on how to optimise their relationship with the company
- Updating the company database with correct contact information and transactions
- Monitoring the company budget
Sales Executive Experience
The ideal candidate will have an exceptional telephone manner and great customer service skills. You will have the natural ability to connect with people and will have a naturally positive and buoyant outlook. You will hopefully have demonstrable telesales experience and the ability to prioritise your workload. You will need to be a confident Microsoft Office user and will have good numeracy skills. If you are target focused and a team player, this environment will suit you.
Sales Executive Rewards
- 25 days annual leave
- Health insurance
- Pension scheme
- Free snacks and drinks
- A social organisation within a fun and modern environment where the employee is valued and considered.
Our client is based in Central Oxford (OX4) and there is parking on-site. A five-minute drive from a retail park and with great transport links, this is a great location to work in.
You will be working for a finance-based organisation who put customers at the heart of what they do. This is a fantastic time to join this rapidly expanding team.