Are you looking for a new role within Sales? Do you demonstrate ambition and enthusiasm, and are passionate about sales development? Our client is seeking an experienced Sales Executive to bring new innovative ideas to the business for developing new clients and targeting potential customers.
As Sales Executive your main responsibilities will include:
- Planning and developing new business
- Manging existing and well-established chains and growing newer clients
- Contributing to the product developing processes by gaining feedback on products
Sales Executive Experience
To be successful in this role you will have B2B sales and business development experience within non-food consumable products. You will be a self-starter who is able to manage their own time productively as well as being confident contacting new leads and being strong relationships with distributers. Being educated to degree level is ideal but no essential.
Some UK and international travel may be required for tradeshows and client’s visits.
Sales Executive Rewards
As Sales Executive, you will receive excellent benefits including:
- 20 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Pension contribution
- Profit based annual bonus
- Refurbished office over the next few months
Our client is based in West Oxfordshire with onsite parking.
A small company with an innovative and ambitious outlook, they have enjoyed substantial international growth in recent years.