Sales Manager Responsibilities
As Sales Manager, your key duties will include:
- Attending client meetings to present proposals and discuss their requirements
- Generating new leads through effective cold calling
- Updating the records with all new opportunities
Sales Manager Experience
To be a successful Sales Manager, you will have experience within sales or new business development and be a confident communicator both on the phone and face to face. The ideal candidate will be a real people person who is comfortable establishing relationships, with a flexible and tenacious approach to tasks and won’t be afraid of cold calling.
A driving license is essential.
Sales Manager Rewards
- Excellent on the job training and a welcoming working environment
- 20 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Onsite parking
- Company car
Our client is a well-established business based in South Oxfordshire with onsite parking.
A close-knit team, our client is part of a wider, established group. Delivering a friendly and supportive service, they use their experience to grow partnerships whilst making substantial savings.