Sales and Marketing Director Responsibilities
Your key duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Developing and executing sales strategies to achieve international business growth and company targets
- Delivering a structured and tracked digital marketing plan
- Developing pricing strategies to ensure maximum revenue
- Managing the existing brand and maintaining brand collateral
- Supporting the growth of the team through selective hiring and recruitment
- Developing and maintaining commission and incentive plans
- Working closely with key stakeholders
- International travel
Sales and Marketing Director Experience
The ideal candidate will come with demonstrable experience in establishing an international Sales team, strategic planning and execution, with knowledge of contract negotiation and change management. You will be educated to degree level and will have a strong digital background. You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a strong ability to influence at all levels. Brand management experience will be essential, particularly in an international business environment. Language skills and knowledge of the education sector will be advantageous but not essential.
Whilst the available commission and bonus opportunities are generous, there is room for uplift on the salary and this will be considered depending on relevant experience and current remuneration package.
Sales and Marketing Director Rewards
Our client is offering a generous benefits package including:
- 25 days annual leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- A sociable working environment where learning and training are encouraged through employee interaction.
- Onsite parking
- Generous annual bonus and commission scheme
Located just outside of Oxford City Centre (OX4), our client works out of a great office space within a modern and open plan space communal kitchen and business lounge area. A five-minute drive from a retail park and with great transport links, this is a great location to work in.
Our client is a friendly and social team who enjoy a supportive environment with a focus on personal development and continuous learning. They work within the education sector and are passionate about what they do.