Sales and Marketing Executive – Oxford – Salary up to £25,000 - 18267
Sales and Marketing Executive
Are you motivated, adaptable and possess excellent attention to detail? This new exciting Sales and Marketing Executive role will see you working closely with the Marketing Manager to build a robust lead generation process, develop and execute targeted campaigns and nurture contacts.
Sales and Marketing Executive Responsibilities
As the Sales and Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Developing assets and organising events which support lead generation activities
- Making outbound calls to new leads
- Maintaining data in CRM system
- Able to apply a high-level of initiative with the ability to articulate new ideas, supported by a well thought out business case
- Working with a level of autonomy to see ideas through to completion
- Playing an active role in the creation of campaign material and measuring their effectiveness
- Compiling lists of target contacts
Sales and Marketing Executive Experience
You must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, be able to demonstrate similar experience within a B2B environment and have a strong ability to build and maintain relationships. You should have strong IT skills including Microsoft Office and experience with CRM Systems. As this company operates in a fast-paced environment, the ability to manage a varied workload, whilst maintaining a high level of attention to detail, is crucial.
Sales and Marketing Executive Rewards
Alongside a competitive salary, the Sales and Marketing Executive will receive 25 days annual leave. The organisation offers excellent benefits including an opt-in private medical scheme, training and development opportunities as well as a flexible approach to working (start time between 8am and 9.30am).
Based in OX4 with good transport links and onsite parking.
This highly regarded company has built an enviable reputation for taking a fresh approach to delivering complex projects at scale. They are seeking an experienced Sales and Marketing Executive to join their friendly team in a fast-paced environment.