Senior Account Executive – Oxford – Salary up to £30,000 Ref: 18573a
Senior Account Executive
This is an excellent opportunity for a confident self starter to make a brand-new position their own at this exciting time of growth. With an existing client base to develop, you will have the freedom to implement marketing and sales strategies to grow current business and secure additional subscriptions.
Senior Account Executive Responsibilities
Your duties will include:
- Building a healthy pipeline through the amalgamation of client relationships, following up customer leads and tracking all activity using the CRM system
- Creating engaging copy of promotional emails and social media
- Staying knowledgeable about market and sector developments
Senior Account Executive Experience
To be successful in this role, you will be educated to degree level with some sales or account management, and marketing experience. A confident communicator, you will have excellent written communication skills and be a consultative relationship builder with a customer centric attitude. You will enjoy working in a collaborative small team and be able to multi task whilst being quick to learn new systems.
Senior Account Executive Rewards
A great benefits package is on offer including:
- 25days annual leave + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Perk box
Based in Oxford (OX5) the office benefits from onsite parking, excellent public transport links and is close to local amenities.
Our client is a small and rapidly growing company with international links. They pride themselves on offering a friendly and supportive service to their clients.