Senior Medical Writer Responsibilities:
Some of your main responsibilities will include;
- Produce quality scientific content with focus on style, language and content for different clients.
- Advise on strategy and engage at proposal stage.
- Coordinate individual projects.
- Conduct and evaluate literature research.
- Support, direct and oversee work of junior medical writers.
- Direct freelance writers, as required.
Senior Medical Writer Experience
Our client is looking to recruit an exceptional and experienced candidate with strong verbal and written communication skills. You will have a Science degree, preferably in life sciences and a Science PhD is advantageous. Post-doctoral research experience is also useful. You will have 2-3 years writing experience within a medical communications or pharmaceutical company. You will be personable, highly organised and able to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced and extremely friendly environment. The role initially involves supporting and mentoring more junior writers with scope to take on a direct report once you’ve settled into the organisation if you so wish.
Senior Medical Writer Rewards
As the Senior Medical Writer you will benefit from:
- Annual performance and profit related bonus
- 25 days annual leave
- Private medical insurance
- Income protection
- Generous pension scheme
Based in Central London, SW1, there are many local amenities of note close by. The office is very easily accessed via the Northern, Bakerloo, Circle and District lines.
Our client is an award-winning, independently owned medical communications consultancy with offices worldwide. The company has expanded significantly over the past years and further growth is expected offering ambitious candidates the opportunity to grow and develop.
Company hours are 9.00 am – 5.30 pm