Senior PR & Communications Executive Responsibilities
Other responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating third party agencies to meet objectives
- Liaising with internal stakeholders and external suppliers
- Event management
- Updating Team Mangers on project progress
- Identifying and developing external media opportunities
- Orchestrating the launch of product updates with Sales and Product Managers
Senior PR & Communications Executive Requirements
This is an ideal opportunity for you to exercise the Marketing knowledge gained from CIM qualifications, a Marketing related degree or equivalent experience. Our client is looking for a self-starter who can use their own initiative and come up with some great ideas. Experience in a B2B environment is desirable and outstanding interpersonal and communication skills are essential. You will be highly organised, able to manage multiple projects at one time, and will thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Occasional international travel may be required.
Senior PR & Communications Executive Rewards
- Supportive environment
- Beautiful location
- Growth and potential for new opportunities
With offices based in Oxfordshire (OX11) you will be close to sport and leisure facilities as well as local shops and a café. Free on-site parking is also available.
You will be joining a unique manufacturing company with a world leading reputation and international presence. Based at their purpose-built facility in South Oxfordshire, the team are passionate about shaping the future of engineering.