Senior PR Executive/Account Manager Responsibilities
As Senior PR Executive/Account Manager some of your main responsibilities will include:
- Drafting content to be posted online
- Liaising with clients in order to identify opportunities to engage across social media and digital channels
- Implementing PR plans in order to secure online and press coverage
- Developing good relationships with PR and Marketing management teams, sales teams and external PR contacts
- Copywriting and producing PR and marketing collateral, proposals and presentations
- Identifying opportunities to generate new business and creative ideas to grow key existing accounts
Senior PR Executive/Account Manager Experience
The ideal candidate will come to the role with a good understanding of B2B IT and technology trends. You will have demonstrable experience in drafting content to be posted online and will ideally have worked with big data analytics and IT service management. With a good understanding of the technology industry, you will be familiar with pitching press and will have the creativity to put a good story together. You will be a confident communicator and will have excellent presenting and facilitating skills.
Senior PR Executive/Account Manager Rewards
- 25 days of annual leave plus bank holidays
- BUPA Dental and Healthcare
- Pension Scheme
- Free flu-jabs
The company is based in beautiful refurbished offices in Berkshire and within walking distance of shops and amenities. On-site parking is provided.
Our client is an award-winning organisation who aim to provide a vibrant and creative working environment.