Senior Quantitative Research Associate Responsibilities
As the Senior Quantitative Research Associate, your duties will require you to:
- Plan, manage and deliver a variety of projects to meet agreed specification and standards
- Design questionnaires and assist with the testing and sampling of methodological changes
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and stakeholders to gain further understanding of requests
- Prepare and deliver results to a variety of audiences, ensuring they are clearly understood to enable informed decisions
Senior Quantitative Research Associate Experience
To be a successful candidate for this role, you will have:
- Extensive quantitative research experience with skills in questionnaire design
- Familiarity with the core principles of qualitative and quantitative research
- Education to degree level or the equivalent in a relevant discipline
- Advanced skill level in Excel, along with other Microsoft packages
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a high attention to detail.
Senior Quantitative Research Associate Rewards
As the Senior Quantitative Research Associate, you will benefit from:
- 25 days holiday plus 3 days at Christmas.
- Free yoga classes
- Some small flexibility in working times
- Access to training (in house and external)
- Social Events
The offices are within a 15-minute walk of Oxford City Centre (OX2), with onsite parking.
Our client works within the charitable sector and has an international reputation as a key authority in their field. They are a hardworking, dedicated team who also enjoy having some fun and are now looking for a motivated, professional individual to make a positive difference to the organisation.