Senior Research Associate Responsibilities
As Senior Research Associate, your main duties will include:
- Using qualitative and quantitative methods to plan and execute a range of research projects
- Designing topic guides and facilitating focus groups in order to gather data to support projects
- Organising and facilitating action planning workshops and then presenting findings to clients
- Taking ownership of the day-to-day project management of research projects
- Ensuring information and data is gathered and analysed in accordance with company policies and external guidelines
Senior Research Associate Experience
The successful candidate will have extensive quantitative and/or qualitative research experience and a broad understanding of various survey methodologies. You will have the ability to present and report on data to a range of audiences, coupled with excellent project management skills. You will be competent across the Microsoft Office Suite, with specific experience working with databases and statistical software packages. You will be educated to degree level.
Senior Research Associate Rewards
- 25 days holiday plus 3 days at Christmas.
- Eligibility for the pension scheme after 3 months
- Staff involvement in the organisation – staff consultation forum, values programme, social and wellbeing committee, regular staff meetings
- Free yoga classes
- Flexibility in the working pattern
- Access to training (in house and external)
- Access to cycle scheme, tech scheme and employee assistance programme.
The offices are within a 15-minute walk of Oxford City Centre (OX2), with onsite parking.
Our client works within the charitable sector and has an international reputation as a key authority in their field.